Sunday, July 10, 2016

Christmas in July: Dot Com Gift Shop

The second of the Christmas press launches I went to one day this month was the Dot Com Gift Shop; they have a wide range of gifts and homewares and it's worth keeping an eye on their website both for new products and for when they have sales.

The event was a good opportunity to chat to the PR about the new ranges, best sellers and Christmas trends. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, what's the best gift of them all?


The room was laid out with different tables and shelves giving quite a quirky and pretty effect -much like a lot of their products.


This new range of travel accessories looked cool and would make a good gift for men or women


I loved these - the caravan is a bird box that you hang outside on a tree, and the flamingo is a watering can!

The Dot Com Gift Shop also has a lot of more traditional gifts - I used to love this sort of thing when I was a kid.


They have a range of animal characters and most recently introduced Rusty the Fox about two years ago; this year meet Elvis the elephant!

I like these kitchen products too


These push-out cookie cutters mean you get the perfect shape. I like the pretzel shaped one near the top in particular. I might have to get these and do some baking!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment