Monday, August 22, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 - week 34

 

Monday
At a barbecue cookery event with Branston

Tuesday
I've got a meeting til 6.30 so won't be home til 8 and will want something quick for dinner. I'll have spiralized vegetables with salmon and my husband can put something he likes from the freezer in the oven (he won't eat spiralized veg or fish).
 
Wednesday
The hottest day forecast all week so we will make the most of it and barbecue - sausages, plus beef grillsteak for him and fish for me. I may even cook something I learned from Monday's lesson.
 
Thursday
Was hoping my husband and I would go out this evening but I've been too busy to find anything to do, and any nice bars or restaurants with an outdoor space will be packed! So tonight is TBA...
Friday
The pesto chicken I was going to do last week but didn't
 
Saturday
Lunch: toasted sandwiches - goat cheese monte cristos from Breakfast for Dinner
Dinner:  Slimming World gunpowder pork (chicken for my husband as he doesn't eat pork) with rice. Or if the weather is really nice we can barbecue. 
 
Sunday
Lunch: probably an early brunch of bacon sandwiches them I'm on a train to Hampshire
Dinner: at a friend's in Devon

0 comments:

Post a Comment